Do you want to write for children and get paid for it? Then dig into this goldmine of resources. It includes markets for your manuscripts, information to understanding business aspects of writing, trends, what to avoid and much more.
- Visit Children’s Book Insider at www.write4kids.com/ebooks.html, a huge, free library of how-to info for new and experienced children’s writers.
- Pick up info about magazine and book publishers, agents, workshops and more at http://www.signaleader.com/.
- Join the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators at www.scbwi.org
- Read about Newbery and Caldecott awards at www.ala.org.
- Learn how to write for children at http://www.institutechildrenslit.com/
- Learn about trends in the marketplace, what’s working and what’s not, plus how to write for children and young adults at http://www.writersdigest.com/writing-articles/by-writing-genre/young-adult-childrens
If this resource list was helpful, then “like” and share this article with other writers who want to get published.
“Follow” this blog to receive more helpful articles for writers who like getting published.
Books and other articles by this author are available at http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewwork.asp?AuthorID=1344